KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
About Company: KPIT Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Popularly known as KPIT, it provides software to the automotive companies. KPIT has development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India.
Official Website: www.kpit.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.6 LPA
Interview Location: Virtual – (Online Test)
Eligibility Criteria for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Graduation Year: 2020/ 2021
- Only students from the current batch of BE/ B.Tech – 7th or 8th Semester can apply.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and
- Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the
department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train,
Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Selection Process for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021:
Day1: (Section A): [Day 1 test duration is 2.5 hours]
- Aptitude Test
- Engineering Mathematics
- Professional skills and Knowledge of English Language
- Basics of C Language
- Algorithmic thinking
Overall Test Structure and Three-stage Selection Process
- Day 1: Sat, 19 June 21 (Open to all candidates who register)
- Day 2: Sun, 20 June 21 (For short-listed candidates from Day-1)
- Day 3: Tue, 22 June 21 (For short-listed candidates from Day-2)