About Knorex: Established in 2010, Knorex is a cutting edge advertising technology MNC with offices across USA, Australia, China, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Thailand and Malaysia. Knorex provides Precision Performance Marketing products and solutions to the world’s leading brands and media agencies. With its full-stack platform, Knorex XPO™ (https://xpo.knorex.com) supplies the technology platform to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment and right place, underpinned by a multi-layered data-driven approach. Knorex XPO shields its customers from dealing with the complexity and fuss while delivering immersive, dynamic and personalized marketing experiences that connects with their users. Knorex also provides managed services to complement its offering.
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Full/Mean Stack)
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job ID: IN_20191105SEFM
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
What Knorex offers:
- · You will have the advance to influence and drive the changes, at Knorex we welcome good ideas and accept any possibility to make our company great.
- · We offer great learning opportunities, you will have exposure in cutting edge performance marketing and advertising technology.
- · We offer competitive salary package that is above the market rate, such as W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing.
- · Comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- · Ample opportunities to grow while the company is fast growing and expanding.
- · Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of a different nature.
- · Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve.
Knorex Core Values:
· Passion & Excellence : Be passionate, take interest in and care about what, how, why you do something. Keep improving to best what you have delivered and achieved. Always be finding ways to deliver the best for our customers, staff & partners! Inspect what you expect! Ask ask ask to dig to the core of an issue/problem, discover and figure things out, anticipate and prepare.
· Trust & Respect : Build trust with people around you. Be honest, fair and open. Be trustworthy. Communicate, communicate, and communicate and then deliver or follow through. Respect all individuals and their roles; everyone matters.
· Integrity & Accountability : Think and act for long term, do the right thing, be ethical and don’t take shortcuts. Take charge & invent solutions not excuses. Never skirt a responsibility. Be a leader!
· Self-initiative & Resourceful : Take initiative, don’t wait for things to happen, find all kinds of ways to make things happen!
· Resilience & Grit : Adopt the Growth mindset! Be adaptive and pursue with the relentlessness, focus and perseverance towards your goals, something that you believe in, don’t give up! Don’t set up self-defeating barrier even before you begin! And if you fail or you experience a setback or times are tough, it’s OK! Hunker down, regroup, adapt and get back up and charge again!
- Plan, organize and develop new ideas/features for our dynamic ads platform.
- Work with other members to develop and integrate new features including other third-party systems and plugins into our platform.
- Document and maintain software functionalities.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation and incorporation.
- Communicate with our business and product heads to understand clients requirements.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- Being a MEAN Stack developer you should have relevant experience into Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node JS.
- At least 0-5 years of working experience.
- Understanding of the front-end and back-end processes;
- Ability to work with HTML / CSS.
- Ability to work with databases.
- Understanding of programming templates and architecture design guidelines;
- Profiling and optimizing applications.
- Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in any field, preferably computer science / IT related;
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
- Work productively even under pressure;
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done!
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
- W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates