About the Company: Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment of all makes. The Group has 18,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. Konecranes class A shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki (symbol: KCR).
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer – Site Operations
Degree Needed: Diploma
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibility:
- Conducting Site Assessments and measurements wrt readiness& Safety. Brief the customer on Kone requirements. Understand customer requirements and take up with contractor or Site Manager
- Checking of all materials wrt damages/short qty while unloading and put remarks on LR. Details with photos shall be shared immediately to Site Manager
- Prepare Bar chart for E&C work and get it approved from customer wherever possible.
- Planning of day to day E&C activities and ensuring that those are carried out as per laid down safety and quality norms and in line with agreed bar chart.
- Conducting daily TAKE 5, TBM with Affiliate team members, imparting on job training to new entrants, conducting tools / equipment checks as per set time frame, preparation of JSA/HIRA/Lift plan etc. Uploading all safety documents on email id on regular basis.
- Identification of Unsafe conditions and closing the same before start of work.
- Ensuring availability of WC Policy before start of any work and also to ensure statutory compliance records from contractor on closure of every month. Ensuring availability of statutory records at site.
- Keeping the record of all the support (Chargeable/non chargeable) taken from customer during execution of work and conveying the same to Site Manager & Head Site Operations after HOC.
- Collect debit notes for all chargeable services taken from customer. Ensure to take confirmation letter from contractor before asking any such service from customer on chargeable basis.
- Ensure E&C as per plan and record all deviations from customer side
- Written Communication with customer on erection plan, customer issues, site updates, load test plan etc and record all extra work done on behalf of customer. For major work involving cost implications, prior approval must be taken from Site Manager before acceptance.
- Update all visits and documents in serwhiz on daily/ weekly basis.
- Make protocols with customer at every erection stage like RAIL, DSL, LOAD TEST, HOC, POINT CLOSURE, DOCUMENT SUBMISSION etc
- Handling of all Pre HOC and warrantee complaints and updating the records.
- Submission of Erection invoices and protocols at long duration sites and follow up for payments.
- Completeness of the sites in all respect and handover safe possession of equipment to customer
- Preparation of site closure report
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- MS office, Excel and PowerPoint
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates