About the Company: Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 17,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.
Official Website: www.Konecranes.com
Job Profile: Trainee / Jr Executive – Global IT Support
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 years
Work location: Pune
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions - More Than 1000+ Questions
Professional Experience Required (Max – Min.):
- 0-1 years of experience in Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of OS, Network and Applications.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, Windows and other mobile operating systems
- Knowledge on SCCM is preferred.
Role and Responsibility:
- Manage all IT requests which are logged in IT Ticketing tool. This includes classification, taking approvals, assigning to L2/L3 support, follow up with them until closure.
- Assessing the severity, impact and risk of incidents and escalating to the L2/L3 teams, whenever required.
- Adopt IT processes and policies during day to day support.
- Handling IT project activities assigned to you.
- Identify and communicate the problem areas based on the incoming incidents.
- Assistance during User Acceptance Test
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Customer Service Minded attitude.
- Good Presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and share knowledge with other team members.
- Be a good communicator and good listener within the team.
- ITIL knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams.
- Willing to work in 24×7 shift environment
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here