About the Company: Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2019, we had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion. We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Engineer – Embedded Testing R&D
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 years
Work Location: Chennai
Job Description: As a Software Test Engineer, you will test the software for elevator and escalator in LAB environment.
- Identify, procure and Built Test environments for software testing
- To test Elevator and Escalator control system software
- Execute test suites and report defects using KONE standard tools for SW testing.
- Analyze the findings & root cause together with SW developers.
- Coordination and execution of test activities with cross functional teams
- Generate test reports and set-up reviews with manager
- Strong interest towards quality assurance
- Maintain and upgrade Lab equipment and environments
- Effective way of using test equipment and tools
- Practical approach to work in embedded testing environment
- Initiate corrective or preventive actions when appropriate
- Maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory.
- Perform risk assessment for simulators and store RA documents to repository
We expect You have :
- Experience in electrical & electronics control system
- Experience of manual software testing & testing tools like Quality centre,Jama
- Experience on agile methods
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Good communication skills in English
- Good Analytical skills
- domain knowledge and work experience strong benefits
- Experience of PLC (added advantage)
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Embedded software manual system testing for Engineer Position
- 0-1 Years B.E., Electrical & Electronics or B.E., Electronics & Communication/ Mtech – Power Electronics 7.0 CGPA 2019 for Trainee Position
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here