About Kone: Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2019, we had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion. We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Job Profile: Junior Process Agent / Specialist (Recruitment and Sourcing )
Work Location: Chennai GSC (new)
Degree Needed: Bcom/ BBA /BBM/ BSW) or Masters Degree in HR ( Preferably MA-HRM, MBA HR , & MSW)
Job Description: KONE HR organization continues to renew itself to ensure everyone at KONE can get HR support easily when they need it. To support the renewal, we are introducing new ways of working. As a result, there are also new roles available at KONE to make sure our operating model runs smoothly and seamlessly. Therefore, we are now looking for a Recruitment and Sourcing Specialist to our HR Services team in India. The position is located at Chennai (Kosmo One IT Park, Ambattur), India Shared Service Centre. You will report into HR Services Manager.
In this role, you will support the recruitment of our field (technical and engineering) employees. You will work alongside our local Talent Acquisition teams making sure that we offer our valued candidates the experience they deserve and ensuring the smooth recruitment process. You will be involved in the recruitment process from start to finish, beginning with sourcing and initial screening of the candidates as per the job specification to booking interviews and administering assessments. You will also be responsible for keeping the candidates up to date on the progress in the hiring process.
You will work together with a team of sourcing, process specialists and agents in a truly international atmosphere.
Your tasks would mainly include
- Supporting local Talent Acquisition Managers and Specialists in the countries with sourcing the best candidates and ensuring the recruitment process runs seamlessly, including:
- Managing candidate pools for various roles
- Scheduling interviews
- Assessment invitations
- Candidate communication
- Employment related administrative tasks
- Processing different transactions and handling queries
- Process scope includes following HR processes areas: master data and reporting, recruitment
- Working closely together with other HR colleagues within HR Services, Center of Expertise and Unit HR professionals to support the business and provide a smooth and consistent user experience
We are looking for someone who understands the importance of recruitment and is passionate about offering the best customer and candidate experience externally as well as internally. If you are looking for your first step into the exciting and challenging world of recruitment this might be the job for you. Previous experience of the talent acquisition/recruitment field is preferred but not a mandatory requirement.
- Experience and knowledge in different HR processes with special focus on one of the following areas of expertise is an advantage: recruitment, sourcing (Naukri & Monster), head hunting, employer branding, assessment administration
- Experience in working in a shared service center or call center is an advantage
- It is mandatory to have Strong working language skills in writing and spoken English, Hindi & Tamil
- Knowledge in other Indian languages are considered an asset.
- Willingness to travel within India
- 1-5 Years of relevant experience in HR / Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably Bcom/ BBA /BBM/ BSW) or Masters Degree in HR ( Preferably MA-HRM, MBA HR , & MSW)
- International and professional environment
- An attractive package of benefits and bonus scheme
- Social and sports events on a regular basis
- Great place to work.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here