Company Name: Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2018, we had annual net sales of EUR 9.1 billion. We employ over 57,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Official Website: www.kone.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee R&D
Work Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: Freshers
Roles & Responsibilities
- ‘Responsible for performing failure analysis and experiments to determine root cause of product failures at system and component levels.
- Work with design engineering, manufacturing process engineering personnel to drive corrective and preventive actions for continuous improvement.
- Generate comprehensive Failure Analysis Report.
- Responsible for evaluating the manufacturing quality of PCB according to IPC-A-600 and IPC-A-610 Standard.
- Responsible for maintaining the Electronics Component/PCBA stock and Test Equipments like Simulators, Measuring instruments and its calibration
- Responsible for maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory
We Expect you have
- BE / Btech -Electronics with 7.0 CGPA /70% 2019/2018 passout
- Good fundamental knowledge about the Electronic devices and components with their functions.
- Good knowledge in Analog and Digital circuts
- Should be well versed in using the Schematic diagram, circuit diagram and other debugging soft tools.
- Able to use standard office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here