About the Company: Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2018, we had annual net sales of EUR 9.1 billion. We employ over 57,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Job Profile: Engineer/ Graduate Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Chennai – OLD
Degree Needed: BE OR B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 Year of experience
Job Description: Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
• Designs drawings and/or material lists for the solution
• Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
• Cost understanding of solutions and components
• Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
• As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
• Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
• Applies a customer service mind set/ 0-1 Year of experience / BE OR BTech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) with min 70 Percent / 7.0 CGPA
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here