Kone Elevator Off Campus Drive: As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee-r&d
Company Name: KONE Elevator India Pvt. Ltd
Exp Needed: 0 years
CTC: ₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Work Location: Chennai
- The KONE Technology and Innovation Unit (KTI) is where the magic happens at KONE. It’s where we combine the physical world – escalators and elevators – with smart and connected digital systems. We are changing and improving the way billions of people move within buildings every day.
- We are looking for Electrical Engineering Trainee to be a part of the Product Management team in the Electrification category.
- As Electrical Engineer, you will develop and maintain electrical components of the Elevator Control System.
- Electrical components can be e.g. control panels, drives, wiring systems and electrical enclosure systems.
- Quality of the control system is an integral part of your daily work -You get to make sure the “brain of our elevators” functions safely and efficiently.
- You will join customer sites visits and initiate corrective actions for the electrical components. You will also develop and maintain product structures, material configuration rules and product technical documentation.
- You will be working in a collaborative way in a multi-site cross-culture organization. You are not afraid to dig deep to get a good quality analysis and influence people with the corrective actions you have planned.
- You will be located in Chennai and the position includes travel to the site occasionally within India.
You will enjoy this position if you are:
- Willing to build your career in electrical engineering
- Passionate about quality & root cause analysis
- A people-person who appreciates communicating with the customer and digging for feedback in order to find out how we can develop electrification even further
- Passionate about agile ways of working
We expect you have
- Basic knowledge in Electrical Engineering & Strong Knowledge in Power Electronics
- Stronghold on General Electrical components like switch Gear, motor etc.,
- Tools Used: Auto-Cad Electrical & Vertex
- BE/ BTech Electrical- 2019 Pass out with min 7.0 CGPA / ME -Electrical & Mtech Power Electronics with Min 6.0 CGPA
Apply Before the link Expires for Kone Elevator Off Campus Drive.