About the Company: KONE provides innovative elevator and escalator solutions and comprehensive maintenance and modernization services.We believe in improving performance through inspiring, engaging and developing our people. Personal growth is strongly supported and there are versatile opportunities for career development. In 2017, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.9 billion and at the end of the year over 55,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. In finland.We are ranked 105th on Forbes’ 2018 Global 2000: World’s Best Employers list.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee-electrical
Company Name: Kone Elevator India Pvt Ltd.
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 yrs
Work Location: Chennai
- Electrical Engineer who is able to design, develop electrical drawings & circuits in CAD.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Designs drawings and/or material lists for the solution
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Applies customer service mind set.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons