About the Company: KONE provides innovative elevator and escalator solutions and comprehensive maintenance and modernization services.We believe in improving performance through inspiring, engaging and developing our people. Personal growth is strongly supported and there are versatile opportunities for career development. In 2017, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.9 billion and at the end of the year over 55,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. In finland.We are ranked 105th on Forbes’ 2018 Global 2000: World’s Best Employers list.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee-electrical
Company Name: Kone Elevator India Pvt Ltd.
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 yrs
Work Location: Chennai
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Electrical Engineer who is able to design, develop electrical drawings & circuits in CAD.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Designs drawings and/or material lists for the solution
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Applies customer service mind set.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates