Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland
We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, we have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Job Profile: GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE/ DESIGN ENGINEER -ELECTRICAL
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Chennai
CTC: INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Designs drawings and/or material lists for the solution
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Cost understanding of solutions and components Updates order to progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time. Applies a customer service mind set .
- Tools Used :Auto-Cad Electrical & Vertex
- BE/ Btech Electrical 2019 passout with min 7.0 CGPA / 0-2 years of relevant experience
Apply Before the link Expires for KONE Elevator Freshers Recruitment 2020.