About the Udyog Mela:
- Kolar Udyog Mela is jointly organized by Kolar District Administration, Department of Industries and Commerce and Directorate of Vocational Education.
- Kolar Udyog Mela is being held on the 22nd and 23rd of April 2017 at C.Byregowda Institute of Technology, Kolar-Srinivaspur Road, Kolar.
- More than 100 companies are expected to take part in the Mega Event to interview and select the best candidates from over 10,000 job seekers expected to participate in the event.
- The Kolar Udyog Mela Portal provides a gateway for job seekers and companies to register for participation at Kolar Udyog Mela.
- Recruiters from multiple industries like Dairy, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality, Automobile, IT, KPO’s, BPO’s, BFSI IT, ITES/BPO, Finance, Banking/Insurance, Telecom, Engineering, Hospitality and Construction will be invited.
The Udyoga Mela 2017 is open to both skilled and unskilled youth, with varying levels of educational qualifications – ITI certificate holders, Diploma holders, IT, BT and Engineering graduates.
Job Profile:: Multiple
Degree Needed: SSLC/ PUC/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate
Exp Needed: Freshers, Experienced Candidates
Participating Companies: SCANIA, Honda Motors, Mitsubishi, GSK, Exedy Corporation, Tata Power… (more than 100 companies will participate)
Event Date: 22nd & 23rd April 2017
Event Time: 9 AM to 5 PM
Event Location: C.Byregowda Institute of Technology, Kolar-Srinivaspur Road, Kolar
For Enquiries: Call 080 – 41126846 (10:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
a) At least 10 copies of Biodata
b) At least 10 Passport size photographs
c) Original and at least 10 xerox copies of Degree Certificate
d) Original and at least 10 xerox copies of Marks card
e) Candidates who have registered online should bring the ID Number along with all the above documents
Last Date for Registration: 17th April 2017
To Apply: Click Here
For More Info Visit: www.kolarudyogmela.com