About the Company: KLA-Tencor India functions as a software and applications engineering execution engine in our product divisions. These engineering teams function as an extended arm of the headquarters teams and also as cross-functional, empowered program/project teams. The teams develop and sustain KT domain knowledge, technical leadership, software and applications engineering expertise, project and program management capability. The teams collaborate, execute & innovate to produce value within KT’s global ecosystem that consists of KT headquarters teams, regional teams, local outsourced teams and local universities.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
- Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of Inspector software and sub-systems
- Do requirements analysis, architectural analysis, design, develop and unit testing
- Do feasibility analysis of new features for complex software
- Co-ordinate with
- Engineering, marketing and application groups to innovate competitive software analysis solutions designed to address specific customer needs
- Globally located teams
- Acquire knowledge of key use cases in defect inspection using point product assigned
- Follow KT defined software development processes (CMM)
- Masters degree in Software engineering or computer science
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals, programming
- Exposure/Experience in VC++, .Net and C#
- Exposure/Experience in software development life cycle activies
- Optional: Knowledge of CMM or other process models
- Optional: Knowledge of KT specific or general semiconductor domain
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now