KLA Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- Follow KT defined software development processes
- In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
- Ensure that detailed designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable.
- Handle software sustenance activities
Skills Required for KLA Hiring Freshers:
- Collaborates (Learning)
- Communication (Autonomy)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Drives Results
- KLA Values
- Problem Solving (Learning)
- Work Processes
Apply Before the link Expires for KLA Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click here