About Company: Kia Motors Corporation a maker of world-class quality vehicles for the young-at-heart was founded in 1944 and is Korea’s oldest manufacturer of motor vehicles. Over 3 million Kia vehicles a year are produced at 14 manufacturing and assembly operations in five countries which are then sold and serviced through a network of distributors and dealers covering around 180 countries.
Kia today has over 51,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of over US$45 billion. It is the major sponsor of the Australian Open and an official automotive partner of FIFA the governing body of the FIFA World Cup.
Job Profile: Apprentice
Company Name: Kia India Private Limited
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Work Location: Anantapur
Roles and Responsibilities
Vacancy for Apprentice Trainee position in production area.
1. Candidates passed Diploma in 2019, 2020 & 2021 are eligible
(As per the year mentioned in Provisional Certificate)
2. Only Male Candidates preferred
3. Candidates from “South India & West Bengal & Orissa” are eligible
4. Should not done apprentice earlier
1. Monthly Stipend of Rs. 12,000 & Attendance Bonus of Rs. 1,000
2. Free Transportation & Free Food
3. Free Uniforms
4. Free Personal Protective Equipment
5. Opportunity to learn from well experienced professionals worked in all over India
6. Opportunity to learn in Advanced technology
Note: Diploma Provisional Certificate is mandatory
Interested candidates can share updated profile to [email protected]
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply