Khoros Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Formerly Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer Engagement Platform is built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100. Khoros has ten offices globally and powers approximately 500 million digital interactions everyday. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
Company Name: Khoros
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Job Description: It’s your chance to make a mark in the Martech (marketing technology) by owning and creating next-generation products that customers love. The job is to redefine how users interact with brands in each step of the customer lifecycle journey.
As a Software Engineer I, you will play a pivotal role in making our Publishing product highly successful, by leveraging your expertise to implement and maintain complex features while ensuring quality, high-availability and continued innovation.
● Deliver on the product roadmap
● Build software that works well (quality), stable and secure
● Improve code quality by applying solid design principles
● Write unit tests for all new code
● An engineer with BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent degree
● A person with 1+ years of experience in building enterprise grade products that are built using microservices and are highly scalable
● Well versed with one or more of these technologies:
○ Experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL
○ Working knowledge of PHP is desirable
○ Working knowledge of Kafka and AWS SQS is desirable
● An engineer who writes testable and modular code
● Someone who understands git, pull requests and good software development practices
● A believer in being Agile and not just doing Agile
● Technology has the potential to influence users in ways unimagined in the past
● Programming is not just about writing code, it is about solving user’s problems
● Engineering does not stop at just coding, it’s a journey of the code from your machine to achieve what you wanted the code to achieve
● Engineering is about getting things done, incrementally and optimally
● Team members learn from each other
● Autonomy is awesome and loves contributing to product
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here