Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Keysight Technologies legacy includes the original Hewlett-Packard business founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, which spun off with Agilent Technologies in 1999. On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent announced plans to separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement business. The new company, Keysight Technologies, began trading on the NYSE under the symbol KEYS on November 3,2014
Job Profile: Software Engineer-Internship
Job ID: 2061037
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/Instrumentation
- software development experience using C++/QT, C#/.NET/WPF on Windows
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Object oriented programming skills within Agile Development model
- Knowledge and interest in programming and software development/Test
- Must have good knowledge of Electronic Test and measurements
- Preference for candidates having experience with Oscilloscopes, spectrum/network analyzers, power measurement, signal generators etc.
- Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems, Design/code/test new features for software products/solutions
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Create scripts and tools to automate software development infrastructure, processes and tools.
- Investigate and fix defects in production code. Develop unit and regression tests.
- Contribute to the development of software for graphical user interfaces, visualization and computational algorithms.
- Learn and employ best software practices including design and code review.
Apply before the link expires. Feel free to Comment.
To Apply: Click here