Keysight Technologies Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers: Keysight Technologies, or Keysight, is an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software
Job Profile: Software QA Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0 – 1.5 years
Work Location: Manesar (Haryana)
Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? Join the team that’s taking world-leading Keysight products from design to production
Keysight R&D center at Manesar, Gurgaon need R&D Engineer for Software testing and quality assurance focusing on EDA software’s. The engineer will be using a vast array of test techniques, tools and methodologies to do a quality check on SW products of Keysight. The Software Engineer is responsible for qualifying e2e Keysight EDA tools, developing automated test framework, developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding test cases to existing automation framework, automation for newly integrated features, signing -off product for shipment.
Specific roles and responsibility include-
- Work closely with the development team to perform Manual, Regression & System Level test and validation tasks including defining test plan and test cases.
- Develop automated test framework
- Create CI/CD pipeline and develop DevOps Infrastructure
- Develop automated tests based on customer requirements and ensure the product meets the required quality standards.
- Work in Agile Scrum team and accomplish the task
- Work closely with customer to understand SW usage scenario, replicate in-house to qualify SW
- Execute SW QA plan, work in Agile team to meet quality metrics with focus on Licensing and customer experience.
- Sign-off product for shipment
- Bachelor or master’s degree in CS/IT/EEE
- 0-1.5 years of experience in creating automated test frameworks
- Experience in C# / C++ / Shell Scripting / Java/Python programming language.
- Experience in databases like MySQL
- Experience in Visual Studio, JIRA, GIT/SVN, Jenkins tools
- Knowledge of Data science (Preferred)
- Good problem analysis & solving skills
- Able to collaborate and coordinate effectively with extended team members.
- Knowledge of “Agile” software development methodology.
- Ability to learn new skill
- Strong Logical & analytical abilities
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Excellent team player, responsive and accountable
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here