About the Company: Keysight Technologies, or Keysight, is an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software.
Job Profile: Software QA Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Manesar (Haryana)
- Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? Join the team that’s taking world-leading Keysight products from design to production
- Keysight R&D centre at Manesar, Gurgaon need R&D Engineer for EDA Software testing and quality assurance focusing on Power Electronics(PE) technology.
- The Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for testing Keysight PE solutions practising Agile Software Development Model.
- The engineer will be using a vast array of test techniques, tools and methodologies to do a quality check on EDA products enabling solutions of the Keysight.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in ECE\EEE
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience for entry to this level
- Good Knowledge of Basic electronics and RF\MW engineering
- Basic knowledge passive and active microwave components and its design principles
- Good Knowledge on scripting programming languages like Python, Shell will be plus
- Ability to learn a new skill
- Strong Logical & analytical abilities
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Excellent team player, responsive and accountable
- Good written and communication skill
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development
- Knowledge on scripting programming languages like Python, Shell
- Passion for continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with the development team.
- Ability to work effectively with EEsof’s globally distributed Product Development, Marketing teams & customers.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Testing and qualifying Keysight PE software solutions and Simulation software’s like ADS.
- Software testing of EEsof EDA tools in terms of Functionality/Usability/Reliability/Performance and Supportability
- Testing using automation execution of test cases and manual testing for product qualification.
- Design flow testing of EEsof EDA tools(focusing on PE)
- Capture defects & design flow breakages in the customer design flow during software development cycle.
- Capture limitations of software in designing PE applications and improvement needed in tool
- Part of Agile Scrum team, focusing on delivering on Sprint task and goals.
- Creating and executing QA Test Plans for new features integrated into the product.
- Generation of automated test cases and test scripts for automated regressions.
- Participate in Early Access/Beta testing program. Interact and Support customer during the program to understand customer issue. Getting customer issue addressed.
- Analyze incoming defects from the customer and converting them to appropriate design flows and test cases.
- Support various customers and quality initiative.
- Practice Speed, Focus, and Accountability at all time.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here