About the Company: Keyence manufactures a broad range of products, from the photoelectric sensor and proximity sensors to measuring instruments for inspection lines to high precision microscopes used in research institutes. These products are used by more than 200,000 customers globally. Keyence’s range of products are part of the manufacturing and research processes in a variety of industries, including the electronics, semiconductor, automotive, food and packaging, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries.
Official Website : www.keyence.co.in
Work Location : Chennai / Bangalore / Pune / Delhi
Job Profile : Sales Application Engineer
CTC: Rs 3.7 lpa
We invite you to participate in our Campus Selection Program for hiring “Sales Application Engineers (SAE)”
if you meet the Eligibility Criteria:
- As we are searching for candidates who are willing to relocate, Your Interview location will not be your Job Location.
- If you are a B.E/B.Tech Graduate (in Any Discipline) graduating in 2018
- You have a minimum aggregate academic score of 60% or 6.0 CGPA with no standing arrears.
- Your age is less than 25 Years.
- You are a hard worker and have good communication skills in English.
Job Profile & Responsibilities:
- Develop thorough understanding of Engineering / Industrial Products like the Photoelectric Sensors, Proximity Sensors, Measuring Instruments for Inspection Lines, High Precision Microscopes, Laser Makers and so on used in research institutes and sell them to relevant target industries.
- To connect with Industrial Customers, explain about these products and take it forward through detailed product demonstrations and testing.
- Must be a hard worker in his given area or territory to achieve the sales target.
- Willing to travel to the customer places to fulfill customerâ€™s requirements.
- To maintain good relationships with the existing customers and retain them by offering timely support and service.
- To prospect and generate leads for sales continuously and be responsible for the complete sales lifecycle from initial connection to the customers over calls to visiting the clients for demonstration & testing to closing the sale and to offer post sale service & support.
Campus Selection Procedure
- Stage 1 : Online Aptitude Test
- Stage 2 : Technical Interview
- Stage 3 : Online IQ Test
- Stage 4 : HR Interview
Kindly register below if you are interested to participate in Keyence India Campus Selection Program. May you have any questions, please feel free to reach us through your Placement Co-ordinator.
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons