About the Company: Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Kennametal’s portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses – Industrial and Infrastructure – our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process.
Job Profile: Associate Engineering (Design of press tools + NC programming)
Work Location :- Bangalore.
Education and Relevant Experience (in brief)
- B.E. Mechanical with 1 year of Experience. OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years of Experience. OR Diploma in Tool and Die making with 2 years of Experience,
- Basic knowledge of Die Design , process of manufacturing of press tools and exposure to CNC machines with programming skills.
Desired Skills and Experience :-
- Working knowledge of CAD – Unigraphics – NX application modules like modelling , assemblies, manufacturing, drafting using GD & Tis essential.
- Sound knowledge and good understanding of manufacturing processes like Milling/ Turning/ Drilling/ Spark erosion/ Wire cutting/ Jig grinding with an exposure to the related machine equipment’s
- Exposure to SAP functionalities of Engineering Design would be preferred.
- Familiarity with Kennametal global design standards is an added advantage.
- Positive attitude and self motivated.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Knowledge of kannada language and aptitude to pursue career in Design and manufacturing environment.
- Should be organized and have strong interpersonal , analytical and perseverance skills.
- Design and develop press tool components that are used to produce inserts and wear part components on mechanical presses by creating assembly models / drawings.
- Create Bill of material and detail out 2D drawings by incorporating geometrical accuracies enabling manufacturing of these accessories at the vendor place.
- Adhere to monthly target of number of press tool designs to meet the customer demand / production capacity while ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Support Global die design team on press tool designs wherever applicable.
- Participate in improving the press tool design system by documenting the design process and by creating the check lists.
- Interact with Insert manufacturing and press tool manufacturing departments and support them in maintaining customer / organizational goals.
- Support new product development initiatives by arriving at new design concepts.
- Design and implement fixtures suitable for conventional and 3R presses to ensure better utilization thereby improving the productivity.
- Work with manufacturing facilities to support NC programming requirements.
- Participate in lean initiatives and support team in implementing continuous improvement actions through problem solving.
- Support NC programming team by developing NC programs for five axis CNC machines.
- Ensure safe and clean environment by conforming to the requirements as laid down by EHS department. Maintain all compliance with respect to safety and quality.
Apply Before the link Expires.Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|