About the Company: At the forefront of advanced materials innovation for more than 75 years, Kennametal Inc. is a global industrial technology leader delivering products to customers through materials science, tooling, and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 11,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.1 billion in revenues in fiscal 2017.
Company Website: www.kennametal.com
Job Profile: Junior Design Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job – Requirements
1) Graduate Mechanical Engineer with minimum 0-2 year’ experience in Engineering design and development
2) Knowledge on manufacturing process, Different types of materials used – like steel, tungsten & minerals.
3) Should be conversant with manufacturing drawings of parts, assembly drawings, part lists & basic engineering calculations.
4) CAD Knowledge – Conversant with Nx & Autocad.
5) Good communication skills & team work.
Job Description – Tasks
- Engineering calculations, Design & Draw assembly drawings.
- Modify existing drawings using automation tools.
- Adherence to ISO processes & Kennametal standards
- Collaborating with peers and leads within the team.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons