About the Company: At the forefront of advanced materials innovation for more than 75 years, Kennametal Inc. is a global industrial technology leader delivering products to customers through materials science, tooling, and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 11,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.1 billion in revenues in fiscal 2017.
Company Website: www.kennametal.com
Job Profile: Junior Design Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job – Requirements
1) Graduate Mechanical Engineer with minimum 0-2 year’ experience in Engineering design and development
2) Knowledge on manufacturing process, Different types of materials used – like steel, tungsten & minerals.
3) Should be conversant with manufacturing drawings of parts, assembly drawings, part lists & basic engineering calculations.
4) CAD Knowledge – Conversant with Nx & Autocad.
5) Good communication skills & team work.
Job Description – Tasks
- Engineering calculations, Design & Draw assembly drawings.
- Modify existing drawings using automation tools.
- Adherence to ISO processes & Kennametal standards
- Collaborating with peers and leads within the team.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates