Kennametal Hiring For Pricing Specialist Position: With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com
Official Website: www.kennametal.com
Job Profile: Associate Pricing (Pricing Specialist)
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Job Summary: This job will work under the supervision of Manager. The person should understand to read the engineering drawing of toolings required by customer. Should interact with Cross Functional Team like Product Engineering & Manufacturing to check technical feasibility & manufacturing feasibility to make the right toolings solution both technically & commercially. Person should also be able to interact with vendors whenever required for getting the commercial offer for parts of toolings that need to be quoted. He should also interact with field sales persons of Infrastructure business for day to day activities in submitting the offer to customer requirements.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Sales proposals /quotations for preforms, finished wear products & conforma clad items-Repeat, Similar items & specials.
• Co-ordinate with Plant & Engineering for economic costing to win orders.
• Providing technical details to CSR to book orders
• Negotiate quotes from the foreign suppliers/principals to win the orders
• To keep updated records on comparative statement of prices with respect to Government tenders.
• Providing required support to branch office/sales engineers to bag orders
• Interact with vendors to get quotes of vendor out activities
Education: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 1 – 3 years
• Creation & modification of MM# in SAP
• Reading & Understanding of Engineering drawing.
• Basic interpretation of MM production status.
• Able to find out Quote/Order number by using Drg. Number.
• Knoweldge of handling SAP work flow system
• Order execution
- Collects all the details for making the commercial offer.
- Co-ordinates with cross functional teams.
- Checks supply conditions against customer requirement.
- Knowledge of KMT carbide grades will be preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for Kennametal Hiring For Pricing Specialist Position
Apply Link- Click Here