About the Company: With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at
Official Website: www.kennametal.com.
Job Details: Junior Designer Position
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job – Requirements
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer with minimum 0-2 year’ experience in Engineering design and development
- Knowledge on manufacturing process, Different types of materials used – like steel, tungsten & minerals.
- Should be conversant with manufacturing drawings of parts, assembly drawings, part lists & basic engineering calculations.
- CAD Knowledge – Conversant with NX & Autocad.
- Good communication skills & team work.
Job Description – Tasks
- Engineering calculations, Design & Draw assembly drawings.
- Modify existing drawings using automation tools.
- Adherence to ISO processes & Kennametal standards
- Collaborating with peers and leads within the team.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates