Katerra Freshers Recruitment: Katerra is a technology-driven offsite construction company. It was founded in 2015 by Michael Marks, former CEO of Flextronics and former Tesla interim CEO, along with Fritz Wolff, the executive chairman of The Wolff Co.
Company Name: Katerra
Job Profile: UI Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BS/M.S
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Position Summary: Exciting career opportunity that provides a software development role in the Software Development Engineering team, in Bangalore center that is involved in the design and implementation of next generation products for Construction industry.
Job Role: As a UI Developer, Front End technologies, you will be working on product development and be on the forefront of advancing Construction Management processes through different technologies, enabling companies to adapt Lean Construction technologies. In this role, you will work through all facets of software development: design, prototype, implementation, testing and documentation.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot source code of product features
- Create server side implementations for the Katerra products, primarily in the Cloud, Collaboration space
- Create high level software design (HLSD) documents and outline software solutions
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists / time estimates and deliver assignments as per functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team
- Work with Product Design team and deliver solutions that are innovative, functional and meet business
- Collaborate with Platform product support team and developers worldwide
- Work closely with Quality Engineers in unit level testing and problem resolution
- Provide input to Technical Publications and review documentation of key feature
Requirements (Technical skills)
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or MS or higher degree preferred.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in developing web Strong Angular 4, Material Design and experience in such front end frameworks with focus on high quality web products that work seamlessly on web and mobile platforms
- Work closely with Server Side development team to provide fully functional software
- Experience in developing highly scalable cloud applications
- HTML5, CSS3 based development, and preferably interactive and graphics intensive
- Strong understanding of web technologies, web services, communication protocols, (REST, SOAP APIs) and proven track record in developing communication between desktop applications and web
- Strong understanding of Dojo framework, ArcGIS
- Experience in using open source advanced visualization tools such as D3/C3
- Understanding and application of MVC, Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, complex Data Structures and
- Good analytical and design skills at product level
- Experience with working on code enhancements within a large, complex software system
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects
- Familiarity with software development process, including specification, quality assurance and documentation
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Advanced Visualization Tools – Tableau, Qlikview or Power Bi
- Experience in performance measurement and tuning
- Experience in web services with strong mobile interactions
- Proven experience in the development of CAD/AEC applications
- Passion for developing robust software and writing maintainable code
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption
- Willingness to work extended hours as required to deliver projects
- Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English language
- Self-directed and require minimal supervision
Apply Before the link Expires for Katerra Freshers Recruitment.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates