Karexpert Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
KareXpert is a Pioneer in designing technology platform with a Patient centric approach to make “Patient Continuity” a reality in Indian Healthcare. We are the only technology Company to design patented “Advanced Health Cloud Technology Stack” which connects Patients with all the care Providers -Hospitals, Nursing homes, Clinics, Doctors, Pharmacy shops, Diagnostic labs, Imaging Center, Blood Bank, Organ Bank, and Ambulance. Our Innovative Solutions are compatible to run on any Smart device-Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop via Mobile App & Web App.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 65% in all
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– Looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
– Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
– Develop new user-facing features
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
– Experience on handling Backend APIs
– Should be able to understand/adapt/improve on current framework
Skill Set Required:
– Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
– Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Multiple Rounds Of Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for Karexpert Off Campus Drive