Kantar Off Campus Details:
About Company: Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We help clients understand people and inspire growth. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of people around the world: how they think, feel and act, globally and locally in over 90 markets. We don’t just help clients understand what’s happened, we tell them why and how they can shape the future.
The required Eligibility criteria, Registration process and Job description for the Off-Campus Drive are given below.
- Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech 2020 Graduates
- Job Location: Bangalore(Karnataka)
- Venue: Virtual
- Start Date for Registration: 19th March 2021
- Drive Date: Will be communicated to the registered candidate Email ID.
*Students with active back log are not eligible to participate in the placement process with Kantar*
1. Online Aptitude Test: Test links will be shared to the registered Email ID through [email protected](Test Platform: MyAnatomy)
2. Technical Round
3. HR Round
Key Responsibilities for Kantar Off Campus:
- Complex Problem solving and Analytical capabilities
- Ability to work well with teams
- Effective Communication skills
- Self-motivated and Driven: The role involves working under dynamic, high pressure conditions, sometimes turning around project in a single day.
- Thorough and Meticulous: This role involves working with large amounts of data which are used to take critical decisions by our clients. Therefore, attention to detail, error spotting skill to ensure 100% accuracy of outputs are important qualities that we seek.
- Develop expertise in tools like SQL, Python, Power BI, PowerPoint, SAS, Advanced Excel, etc..
PS: Only candidates who score well in Online Aptitude test will be invited for further interviews.
How to apply for Kantar Off Campus?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by registering in the following link latest by 24th March 2021 (Online test date can vary).
Apply Link for Kantar Off Campus- https://bit.ly/3qv6MxV