About the Company: Juspay’s vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-Click payments on Mobile. Indian consumer behavior combined with regulation, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world. And that’s just the challenge Juspay took head on! Our payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 650k transactions per day. We processes payments for most TOP merchants like BookMyShow, redBus, MakeMytrip, Snapdeal, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Foodpanda, Swiggy, Yatra etc..
Job Profile: Engineering Intern/ FTE as developer, programme
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Branch Needed: CSE/IT/ECE
CTC: Rs 6-12 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
Event Location: Durg, Chhattisgarh
Event Date: 10 May 2017
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Desired Candidate Profile:
Note: This is a internship program for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 batch. Confirmation of employment will be purely based on candidate performance and business forecast.
The eligible batch are: 2016-2017 and 2017-2018
Engineering Intern/ FTE as developer, programmer after 6 months of internship:
- 70% / 7 CGPA in CSE/IT/ECE and above in B TECH/ BE (candidates having java certification added advantage) (NO Backlogs)
- Idealization, Designing & Building Mobile apps for millions
- Using functional programming to write code like poetry.
- Coding in JS or languages that compile to JS ( Clojure Script, Pure Script etc.)
- Interns: 20,000 per month.
- Salary Package after Internship: 6,00,000 to 12,00,000 INR per Annum (*after successful completion 6 months internship and based on the performance candidate will be offered FTE(full time employment).
You will be the part of highly energetic and innovative team at Bangalore. You will be responsible for designing scale-able server components and client side SDKs that operate at thousands of transactions per second and millions per day. At Juspay, you will not only learn latest technologies but will develop the core product. You will strive for keeping Juspay’s engineering practices unique and up to date ahead of the industry e.g. adopting functional programming approaches, extreme automation of infrastructure etc.
- You will be building and managing large scale transactional systems in production.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and back end data modules.
- Understand RDBMS (like MySQL) and No SQL, including database schema design, query design and optimization and performance tuning.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code .
- Attention to detail and a passion for getting it right for the customer.
- Developing applications with Agile team methodologies preferred
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
Recruitment Test Details & Process Flow:
Round 1: Online Technical Test (MAPIT(My Anatomy Professional Intelligence Test)
Round 2: Hackerearth Test – 120 minutes (online test)
Round 3: Personal Interview (Technical)
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend the drive on 10 May 2017.Last Online Registration Date: 8 May 2017
To Apply: Click here
Online MAPIT Test Date: 10/May/2017
Hackerearth Test and Interview Date: 11/May/2017
Venue Address: Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology
Balod Road, Shivaji Nagar, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons