About the Company: Juspay’s vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-Click payments on Mobile. Indian consumer behavior combined with regulation, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world. And that’s just the challenge Juspay took head on! Our payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 650k transactions per day. We processes payments for most TOP merchants like BookMyShow, redBus, MakeMytrip, Snapdeal, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Foodpanda, Swiggy, Yatra etc..
Job Profile: Engineering Intern/ FTE, UI/UX Developer
Venue Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Last Registration Date: 25 April, 2017
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
1. Engineering Intern/ FTE as developer, programmer after 6 months of internship
- You will be the part of highly energetic and innovative team at Bangalore.
- You will be responsible for designing scaleable server components and client side SDKs that operate at thousands of transactions per second and millions per day.
- At Juspay, you will not only learn latest technologies but will develop the core product.
- You will strive for keeping Juspay’s engineering practices unique and up to date ahead of the industry e.g. adopting functional programming approaches, extreme automation of infrastructure etc.
- Responsibilities: You will be building and managing large scale transactional systems in production.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and back end data modules. Understand RDBMS (like MySQL) and No SQL, including database schema design, query design and optimization and performance tuning.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code . Attention to detail and a passion for getting it right for the customer.
- Developing applications with Agile team methodologies preferred Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
2. UI/UX developer:
- (Nice to have) Are passionate about building UI and are longing to see vast number of users enjoy the experience YOU built
Interns: 20,000 per month. Salary Package after Internship: 6,00,000 to 12,00,000 INR per Annum (*after successful completion 6 months internship and based on the performance candidate will be offered FTE(full time employment). Lakhs Per Annum
Degree Needed: B.Tech / B.E.
Eligible Branches / Streams:Computer Science, Electronics and Communication ,Engineering, Information Technology
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- Final Round
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
To Apply: Click here
Online (MAPIT) Test Date: 27/April/2017
Hackerearth Test and Interview Date: 29 & 30th/April/2017
Campus Venue: We Will intimate you after online registration and confirmation of your participation.Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates