JusPay Off Campus Drive 2019: Juspay’s (www.juspay.in) vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-click payments on mobile. With Indian consumer behavior combined with regulations, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world, and that’s just the challenge Juspay took head-on. Our payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 1.5 million transactions per day.
We process payments for top merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow, RedBus, MakeMyTrip, Myntra, Swiggy, Airtel, Vodafone, Yatra, etc. We are extremely technology and product focused and have achieved the traction that’s rare for a 5-year-old startup. Oh, did we mention that Juspay developed BHIM, the UPI app launched by the honorable Prime Minister of India!
Job Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Exp Needed: 2018/2019
Branch Eligible: CSE/IT/IS/ECE/EEE
CTC: Rs 4 to 5 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description For JusPay Off Campus Drive 2019: A QA Engineer, will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. They will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. Additionally, they will also understand the product in more detail and arrive at more creative use cases and corner cases. It is crucial that they develop a keen sense of mobile platforms (Android & iOS) so that you can be very creative about identifying potential failure points.
Responsibilities for JusPay Off Campus Drive 2019
- Be part of the product creation process to provide critical feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved by the development team. You must work closely with product & dev team and be a part of the entire software development process.
- Taking end to end responsibilities of STLC (Software Test Life Cycle)
- Maintaining timelines and guidelines of Project
- Must be flexible, prompt and self-motivated.
- Perform detailed analysis of the products and modules to determine coverage required
- Basic knowledge about XML, REST, SOAP Proactively and effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution. Determine the Root Cause of defects.
Requirements for JusPay Off Campus Drive 2019
- Good communication skills and lots of positive attitudes
- Exude much energy in the workplace and contribute positively to our culture
- Good knowledge of software
- QA methodologies, tools, and processes Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Basic knowledge of fundamentals in any programming language.
Round – 3 Tech Interview
Round – 4 Final Interview.
Online Test Starting Date: 21 September 2019
Last Date: 22 September 2019
Apply Before the link Expires for JusPay Off Campus Drive 2019
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell