JusPay Off Campus Drive: Juspay’s vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-click payments on mobile. With Indian consumer behavior combined with regulations, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world, and that’s just the challenge Juspay took head-on. Our payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 1.5 million transactions per day.
We process payments for top merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow, RedBus, MakeMyTrip, Myntra, Swiggy, Airtel, Vodafone, Yatra, etc. We are extremely technology and product focused and have achieved the traction that’s rare for a 5-year-old startup. Oh, did we mention that Juspay developed BHIM, the UPI app launched by the honorable Prime Minister of India!
Job Profile: Technical Product Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Exp Needed: 2018/2019
Branch Eligible: CSE/IT/IS/ECE/EEE
CTC: Rs 4 to 5 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile:Technical Product Analyst – UI/UX
- Owning, converting the design to PrestoDOM working UI code with a tight plan and deadlines
- Identifying common patterns between UI screens and abstracting them to components
- Adhering to strict coding standards to ensure code quality and extensibility
- Testing your code for functionality and UI rendering on multiple devices sizes
- Skill(s) required:
Primary Work Areas
- Data Analysis: Monitoring Payment conversion funnels, performing Root Cause Analysis and proposing solutions to improve transaction success rates Coding: Get hands-on in coding
- Customer Management: Supporting our customers technically by communicating with different stakeholders
- Payment Operations: Post-production monitoring using data, customer research, debugging with PGs/Banks
- Product Creation : Understanding the products and proposing and implementing product improvements
Additional Work Areas:
- Service Integrations: Integrating new APIs by understanding technical specification docs & communicating with the stakeholders
- Quality Assurance: UI/UX, Integration and Functional usability testing In a nutshell, you would be an extension of Product Team where you will be doing Data Analysis, Product Customization, Service Integration, Quality Assurance,and Customer Management all at the same time. Many of these tasks will involve coding using Purescript/Haskell/R.
Eligibility Criteria for JusPay Off Campus Drive:
- Persistent problem solver, get it done attitude
- Ownership of Product delivery
- Attention to detail
- Willingness and curiosity to learn
- Technology Understanding
- Interested in hands on coding/design
Discipline: Ambition to maximize your value creation, by finding opportunities, working hard. We have a high bar. We are willing to provide a lot of guidance and support for a seeker who wants to work hard and excel.
Round – 3 Tech Interview
Round – 4 Final Interview.
Online Test Starting Date: 21 September 2019
Last Date: 22 September 2019
Apply Before the link Expires for JusPay Off Campus Drive.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates