Job Description: We are a very customer centric team with high ownership. We rely on powerful insightful data to enhance the customer experience. The problems and challenges that the data science team tackles are ranging from automated smart savings, underwriting credit, underwriting insurance, personalized services, AI agents and many more. Solving these problems for our customer will have deep social and economic impact.
- As a software engineer in the Data Science team at Jupiter, you get to learn and work on very challenging problems that are solved using data. As part of the team you will
- build intelligent systems that drive decisions
- build systems that enable us to perform experiments and iterate quickly
- build platforms that enable scientists to train, deploy and monitor models at scale
- build analytical systems that drives better decision making
- An engineer with strong computer science fundamentals
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong programming Skills
- Strong work ethics like sense of collaboration and ownership, result orientation, being a team player
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment 1 to 3 year experienced in building systems with high quality
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent fields
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here