Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Juniper Networks Hiring For Software Engineer Details:
About Juniper: Juniper Networks is leading the revolution in networking, making it one of the most exciting technology companies in Silicon Valley today. Since being founded by Pradeep Sindhu, Dennis Ferguson, and Bjorn Liencres nearly 20 years ago, Juniper’s sole mission has been to create innovative products and solutions that meet the growing demands of the connected world.
Juniper Networks [NYSE: JNPR] is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with over 9,000 employees in 70 countries and nearly $5 billion in revenue. Our customers include the top 100 global service providers and 30,000 enterprises, including the Global Fortune 100 as well as hundreds of federal, state and local government agencies and higher educational organizations.
Company Name: Juniper Network
Job Profile: Software Engineer 1
Job ID: 947056
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: IND, KA, Bangalore
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Responsibilities for Juniper Networks Hiring For Software Engineer:
- Software Engineer for the Contrail Service Orchestration SDWAN product.
- Responsible for owning/contributing to microservice for SDWAN workflow automation.
- Develop/Design custom infrastructure deployment workflows in Python, Go
- Solve problems of scale, distribution, and concurrency
- Build state of art automation (using open-source tools or write scripting) for the continuous integration and continuous delivery
Minimum Qualifications for Juniper Networks Hiring For Software Engineer:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science with minimum 1-3 years of experience
- Hands-on experience in developing software using Python, Go language and its ecosystem
- Hands-on experience on one or more SDN domain areas (Control, Data, Config, Deployment, Automation)
- Good knowledge of networking – L2 and L3 protocols, SDWAN technologies.
- Ability to write custom data structures and algorithms
- Strong experience in Linux based systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills; ability to debug complex systems as well as networking issues.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong knowledge of Service Provider or Enterprise Network and Cloud architectures, technology and implementations.
- Strong knowledge of Data Center technologies and topologies to work managing customer data center requirements using Contrail SDN controller
Apply Before the link Expires for Juniper Networks Hiring For Software Engineer.
Is it hard to get a job at Juniper Networks?
People have reported that the interview at Juniper Networks is difficult. The interview process takes about a month. People have rated the overall interview experience as favorable.
What is the hiring process at Juniper Networks?
The interview process takes about a month. Overall, the interview experience is rated as favorable.
How has Juniper Networks responded to COVID-19?
57% of survey respondents approved of the leadership response to COVID-19.