About the Company: JSW Steel is a flagship company of the JSW Group. We are a leading integrated steel manufacturer. Currently one of the fastest growing companies in India, we have a presence in over 100 countries. JSW is also the first company to manufacture high-strength and advanced high-end steel products for its automotive segments.
Official Website: www.jsw.in
Job Profile: Application Engineer
Work Location: Jaipur
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years of work experience as QA/QC/Operations in Steel plant.
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy Engineering
Purpose : To meet organisation’s business plan.
Key Result Areas :
- Provide real-time technical service and solutions at Customer end on products supplied from all plants (Flat and Long Products) across segments like Automotive, Non- Automotive and Retail segments
- Must be able to do analysis, respond to customer need and provide innovative solutions to common problems and new requirments,
- Perform Trail at customers end, application tests and provide inputs to plant through reviews to ensure products is satisfactory.
- Respond to enquiry, finalise technical delivery conditions (TDC) in line with customer specifications,based on applications and plant capability.
- In order to design and re-design effective applications, Application Engineers must acquire and analyze customer needs and problems, making recommendations to the engineering team to satisfy needs and develop solutions.
- Address product concerns and complaints.
- Performance monitoring and benchmarking with competition.
- Provide Corrective and Preventive action (CAPA) against the customer Complaints.
- Maintain expect level of product knowledge and application.
- Initiate Product Development & Approval at target Customers, drive and monitor till commericialization..
- Listen, understand and provide solution for customer requirements.
- Perform technical/ product training for sales people, fabricators, consultants and engineers at target segments.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and grades necessary to make plant (PDQC) comfortable.
- Regular Interaction with plant technical team through meetings at plants(once in month). Travel to plants to preform start-up, integration, and training services.
- Resolve customer issues or complaints, as per Company’s target SLA/timelines through field investigation, analysis and customer inuts to plant QA/PDQC Dept and ensure non-recurrence.
- Maintain professional business relationships through regular interactions.
- Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help furture growth.
Decision making authority:
- Need based Solutions.
- Confirm products as per specifications/stated needs.
- Complaint acceptance (as per DOP)
- Customer Queries
Educational Background and Work Experience : BE (Metallurgy/Mechnical), 0-2yrs of work experinece as QA/QC/Operations in Steel plant.
- Having relevant metallurgical/product knowledge (Steel mill process)
- Collaboring across interdisciplinary team
- Statistical and mathematiccal skills for analysis
- Application knowledge (Customer process)
- Communications skills (both written & verbal)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates