About JPMorgan: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Job Profile: Analyst – Advisor Support – Wealth Management
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: MBA/CFA
Job Description Responsibilities include:
• Preparing presentations and materials for client and prospective client meetings
• Coordinating with global investment specialists, wealth advisors and capital advisors on client needs, meeting agendas, and managing client follow-up
• Assisting in account openings and account reviews
• Daily account administration
• Researching client inquiries and managing follow-up communication and materials
• Periodic updating of client information
• Client invitation/nominations for events
• Partnering with various functional partners to service clients
Personal Attributes & Requirements
• University degree holder (including MBA / CFA) and/or with 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar capacity
• Excellent stakeholder engagements skills
• Fluency in English required
• PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
• Strong understanding of the needs and sensitivities of client management
• Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
• Able to work under minimal supervision; adaptable to work in a demanding environment
• Detail-oriented and results-focused
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
• Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the JPMorgan Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for JPMorgan Off Campus Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of JPMorgan or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the JPMorgan Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for JPMorgan Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with JPMorgan Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=JPMorgan for latest updates