JP Morgan Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets, securities services and wholesale payments. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Company Name: JP Morgan
Job Profile: Data Engineering & Analytics
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
About Data Analytics within Corporate & Investment Bank
Data Analytics at J.P. Morgan Corporate Investment Bank combines cutting edge machine learning techniques with the company’s unique data assets to optimize all the business decisions we make. In this role, you will be part of our industry-leading data analytics team, and advance the state-of-the-art in financial applications ranging from building web crawlers, generating business intelligence and solving business problems at scale.
The role will be in the firm’s Applied AI and Machine Learning organization and will involve working closely with Global Research.
The successful candidate will build web crawlers at scale, model and transform data, apply analytical techniques to a combination of third party, publically available and J.P. Morgan proprietary datasets, with the goal of answering questions relevant to CIB Global Research.
About CIB Global Research
The global research team provides thoughtful, differentiated and actionable ideas to make well-informed investment decisions that manage risk and enhance yield in the financial markets. Clients turn our industry leading research teams for unique insights on sectors, companies, financial products and the economy.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with research teams and ML teams to gather business requirements and expectations.
- Build, deploy and maintain web crawlers at scale that capture publicly available datasets.
- Model the data with focus on ease of storage, retrieval and usability.
- Optimize data-delivery and build data pipelines using Spark/ Airflow / SQL.
- Automate publication and analytics workflows for periodicals.
- Research and analyse datasets using a variety of analytical techniques on Tableau, python notebooks, Excel.
- Communicate results and drive discussions with clients by providing insights.
- Document approach and techniques used for analysis.
- Work on longer term projects, build tools that can be used to scale certain types of analyses across multiple datasets and business use cases.
Skills, Experiences and Functional Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, preferably in computer science or information technology.
- 0-2 years of experience across Data Analysis, Automation, and Web crawling.
- Strong background in Data structures, Algorithms, Data engineering.
- Strong background in writing high quality, modular, functional and testable code.
- Results driven individual with high level of curiosity and ability to dive into details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels.
Nice to Have
- Demonstrable interest in finance and investment research
- Experience with Tools such as Python and relevant packages, SQL, Selenium, Tableau and Excel.
- Prior experience with low-code/ citizen developer tools like Alteryx, Tableau, and AHK.
- Experience is Big-Data systems like HDFS.
- Demonstrable interest in applying machine learning, artificial intelligence for information extraction and automation.
Apply Before the link Expires for JP Morgan Off Campus Freshers Hiring