Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm.
Degree Needed: BE/B Tech/Bachelor’s degree
Job Role :Software Engineer
- Should be willing and able to learn independently both the business requirements and environment in which development will take place
- Should be able to independently design and develop complex software
- Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality
- Takes ownership of code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
- Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
- Adopt agile development methodologies
- Must have recent experience working within a large/global enterprise environment, developing, documenting and deploying N-tier distributed applications.
- Must have a proven ability to think creatively, and work autonomously providing full and thorough documentation around updated code and activities
- Must be able to ensure appropriate and relevant communication with stakeholders
- Should have very good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
- He/she should be strong in object oriented analysis and design with good work experience in Java or AJAX technologies
- Knowledge of XML and web services is mandatory.
- Experience in Cordys BOP or similar Integration/BPM platform is preferable.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
- Furthermore, a senior software engineer possesses in depth technical knowledge on:
- Service Oriented Architecture
- W3C standards
- Object Orientation
- Databases, data modeling
- Writing Technical Designs
- Testing concepts
- Performance testing & tuning exposure
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here