Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
JP Morgan Chase Off Campus
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
Job Identification: 210021305
Job Category: Software Engineering
Work Locations: Bengaluru
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
About the Program for JP Morgan Chase Off Campus
- The VETS cohort 3.0 is a 14-week paid Internship program, which provides a platform to pursue your post-military career with a company that aligns with your values – determination, dedication and service.
- You’ll have opportunities to put your skills to work and immediately make a difference in one of our many areas of operations.
- We’ll help you build your product and industry knowledge, make connections across the firm and gain real-world experience that will help you take your career in any direction.
What You’ll do for JP Morgan Chase Off Campus
- You’ll work with your manager and mentor to outline clear goals, accomplish projects and acquire new skills that you can showcase as you look for a full-time role.
- You’ll network with leaders across the organization and determine where your skills will be best applied.
- We’re looking for those who can help us maintain our commitment to diversity, innovation and service.
Who We’re looking for JP Morgan Chase Off Campus
- We’re looking for our next group of leaders who are focused on results, work well under pressure and can adapt to new environments.
- We’re looking for those with excellent problem-solving and communication skills, who collaborate and work well with a team.
- You should be comfortable talking to anyone in the organization and flexible enough to take on new assignments and learn new terminology.
What we offer
- The breadth of opportunities and amount of support make our post-military program unique. We hire veterans of all backgrounds, ranks and experiences for roles across the firm, including finance, operations, technology, analytics, project/scrum manager, information security management, and business management.
- We’ll assign you a buddy who’s been through the program to help you navigate the firm and transition to our company as well as a mentor to help guide your career and make the most of the opportunities available. You’ll work one-on-one with your manager and your mentor to create clear goals and you’ll follow up to make sure you’re achieving them.
- We provide formal training opportunities, on-the-job skills development and sessions on softer skills to make sure you’re prepared to take on the next role at the firm. Participants have access to a wide range of online learning tools as well as in-person sessions led by senior leaders and industry experts to improve technical, financial and other skills.
Tentative Timelines for JP Morgan Chase Off Campus
- Program duration– 3.5 months
- Interviews process –July and August, 2021
- Program Start Date –September, 2021
Apply Before the link Expires for JP Morgan Chase Off Campus.