JP Morgan 2020 Software Engineer Summer Internship Program: At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career.
Company Name: JPMorgan
Job Profile:2020 SOFTWARE ENGINEER SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Work Location: Mumbai
Exp Needed: Freshers
- 2020 SOFTWARE ENGINEER SUMMER INTERNSHIP
- Be a part of a dynamic team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You’ll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
- When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 16 strategic technology locations worldwide, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development.
- Our $10.8 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world. Through this commitment, you’ll also be exposed to ground-breaking partnerships with FinTech companies and Silicon Valley tech firms.
What to expect: You’ll start this 5 weeks summer program with an in-depth orientation covering our strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community. You’ll learn how technology drives the firm’s overall efficiency, improves our risk management and enhances our clients’ experiences.
You’ll then join a Software Engineering team within our consumer, wholesale or corporate businesses. As part of our team, you’ll gain hands-on experience, receive one-on-one mentoring, meet with senior business leaders and build your professional network while making a difference for our customers. Top performers may receive the opportunity to join us as an analyst at the end of the summer.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll make an impact by:
- Engage in the planning, architecture, development, and implementation of applications
- Write, modify, and test software
- Participate in next-generation technologies focused on big data, cybersecurity, DevOps and cloud, and continuous integration and deployment
- Help grow and build technology platforms that will be used by almost half of all US households and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government client.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages and technology capability: Java, Python, HADOOP, Robotics, Web Apps, Mobile Apps.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
At the end of the summer, top performers may receive the opportunity to join us for a full-time role upon graduation.
If you’re ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, you’ll find your place in our Software Engineer Internship.
Key skills include:
- Degree – B.Tech / BE / MCA
- Streams / Specialization – Computer Science, Information Science/ Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunications
- Backlogs – No current backlogs
- Education Gap – Not more than 1 year
- A well-rounded academic background with minimum aggregate 7 CGPA until date
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organization
- Fluency in English is essential
Apply Before the link Expires for JP Morgan 2020 Software Engineer Summer Internship Program.