Joint Campus Placement Drive for ORACLE & Accenture (Trigent Software) for B.Tech- CSE/IT/ECE /MCA-2017 Batch students on 13th & 14th Feb, 2017 at HEC, Jagadhri
About the Company : With immense pleasure we would like to inform you that Trigent Software (www.trigent.com) has confirmed a Joint Campus Placement Drive for ORACLE & Accenture for B.Tech- CSE/IT/ECE/MCA-2017 Batch students on 13th & 14th Feb, 2017 at Haryana Engineering College, Jagadhri. The job profile, eligibility criteria and other details are mentioned below.
Dates: 13th & 14th Feb, 2017
Reporting Time: 09:00 am (Sharp).
Eligibile Batch : 2017
Job Profile 1 : Associate Software Engineer in ORACLE
CTC: Rs 4.00 Lacs Per Annum after 06 months of training with the Trigent Software for initial 06 months in a Pay Package of Rs. 2.40 Lacs Per Annum.
Desired Candidate Profile : B.Tech- CSE/IT/ECE – 10th, 12th and B.Tech – 70% marks throughout with not more than 02 backlogs. There should not be any backlog at the time of joining.
Job Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad
Job Profile 2 : L1 Support Engineer in Accenture Services Pvt Ltd.,
CTC : Rs. 3.50 Lacs Per Annum after 06 months of training with the Trigent Software in Pay Package of Rs. 2.22 Lacs Per Annum
Desired Candidate Profile: B.Tech- CSE/IT/ECE/MCA – 10th, 12th – 55% marks & B.Tech/MCA/Graduation – 60% marks with not more than 02 backlogs. There should not be any backlog at the time of joining.
Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad/Gurgaon
- Common Online Aptitude Exam on 13th Feb, 2017 at HEC, Jagadhri.
- Technical & HR Interviews on 14th Feb, 2017 in HEC, Jagadhri for shortlisted students after online exam for Trigent Software.
- Final Interviews in ORACLE and Accenture offices on later dates.
- 02 copy of your signed CV and 02 photographs
- DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards (Original & Photocopies).
- ID Proof(College ID Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, Ration Card or Passport).
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link : Click Here