Johnson Controls Off Campus Details:
About Company: At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, we drive the outcomes that matter most. Dedicated to protecting the environment, we deliver our promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 100,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, we are the power behind our customers’ mission.
Company Name: Johnson Controls
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
What you will do
In this role, you will be part of Cloud product development team to manage & deliver new product functionalities, modify existing product’s functionalities or improve product functionalities as required.
What we look for for Johnson Controls Off Campus
- BE (ECE/ ETC/CSE/ISE) is required. (Only 2019-2020 pass out)
- Knowledge in Java/J2EE programming is mandatory
- Knowledge in Spring Boot, Micro Services, REST based Web Services, Cloud Pub/Sub, No SQL , Big Data technologies, strong knowledge in Data Structures / Algorithms.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable software design and development practice; programming techniques.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Able to take ownership and work on project timelines
- Self-motivated, takes initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of a situation where there are a variety of variables.
Apply Before the link Expires for Johnson Controls Off Campus.