John Crane Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected. We’re proud that we’ve been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big. Today we’re an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets. For more than 100 years, John Crane has partnered our customers around the world to deliver innovative solutions that improve process and equipment reliability through a relentless focus on quality, a passion for service, and uncompromising commitment to our people, safety, the environment and ethical business practices. With more than 5,800 employees around the globe, we supply and service the products used by our customers in process industries for their mission-critical operations. Being a valued and trusted partner is more than what we do―it is our legacy. Our core values―respect, ownership, integrity, customer focus and passion―guide our actions and behavior every day.So whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There’s never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
Official Website: www.johncrane.com.com
Job Profile: CAD Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Work From Home Opportunities, Earn Upto Rs. 300 per day by completing simple tasks Click Here to Join for Free
Exp Needed: 2 Years
Degree Needed: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Job Description for John Crane Recruitment 2020 Hiring
- P-CAD is an important function within Central Projects Group (CPG) offering high quality engineering services such as GA’s, proposal drawings, component and design calculations of Mechanical Seals.
- The role provides good exposure to high technology projects in Oil & Gas sector and ample opportunity to bring out the engineering excellence through project engineering support. (Central Projects is a part of Global Projects and First Fit, providing project management, engineering and Techno-commercial services for winning and executing the high volume, complex Oil & Gas projects)
Key Accountabilities and Challenges for John Crane Recruitment 2020 Hiring
- CAD Engineer will be responsible to understand the project requirement and should be able to create quality designs/drawings related to Mechanical seals in particular.
- Providing support to other activities in project management and taking up initiatives to achieve customer/project requirements in a faster and effective method thus leading to Total Customer Satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
•Review, interpret and establish product requirements from customer / DOR / Technical file requisitions.
•To design & release large varieties of Engineered-to-Order Mechanical sealing designs through General Arrangement Drawings (GAs’), & Manufacturing drawings in line with business expectations & targets using 2D/3D CAD techniques / Tools.
•To maintain a consistently high standard of work and maintaining delivery schedules
•Must follow and implement company Procedures and design Standards.
•Perform Basic Engineering calculations as required using various Engineering tools/calculations
•Conduct Root Cause Analysis and ensure agreed Corrective Actions are implemented consistently (eg. 8D / RCA)
Desired Candidate Profile for John Crane Recruitment 2020 Hiring:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Typically around 2 years of experience in designing and drawing for Engineered-to-Order Mechanical sealing or similar high precision assemblies is most preferred.
- Drive and contribute to maintaining a safe and efficient working environment, including following appropriate HSE procedures/performance of risk assessments as appropriate.
- Good Engineering Judgement with Sealing Solutions or high precision assemblies.
- Strong hands-on skills in Solid Edge 3D Assembly / 3D Part modelling / 2D Draft environments.
- Should have very good application knowledge of Fits and Tolerances and GD&T in Design of precision assemblies.
- Should be committed to very high levels of customer service.
- Must pay attention to details with good analytical skills and be a quick learner.
- Should have good written and spoken skills in English and Dedicated team player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CAD Automation programming languages (like VBA) will be an added advantage.
- Manage and report personal workload, forecast own job lead-times to meet customer and departmental objectives.
Apply Before the link Expires for John Crane Recruitment 2020 Hiring.
Apply Link-Click here to Apply for John Crane Recruitment 2020 Hiring
Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Click Here to create an error-free resume