About JLL: JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Job Profile– Management Trainee
Job Markets– (North/India)
Work Location: Gurugram, HR
What this job involves:
• Proactively engage in business development activities for the vertical selected for
• These activities need to be undertaken through research, intel, networking, newspaper, internet, cold calling, industry seminars, leveraging the existing relationships of other business units.
• Extensive intra city travel to understand market, local geography, potential/existing client sites, including required travel to outside city areas as required.
• Setting up meetings with key decision makers to introduce JLL and Initiate discussions to understand their real estate requirements
• Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
• Assess client requirements, initiate & maintain client interactions, support in preparing information memorandums, financial analysis, pitch books & presentations
• Support the transaction advisory team to effectively execute & conclude transactions
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of deliverables, client service delivery and engagement – calls, meetings, site visits, follow-up, timely submission of company proposals and overall governance during the execution phase.
• Develop business models and projections on the basis of understanding of the market dynamics and clients’ business
• Articulate and present reports/ deliverables in required detail to clients
• Understand and develop knowledge of the relevant players in the industry (both investment and development side of real estate)
• Self-starter & team player
• Passion for Real Estate
• Open to travel
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Power Point)
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- Post Graduate with a relevant degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter, Confident, Collaborative with ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical skills
What we can do for you:
- At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment.
- We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click here