JLL Freshers Recruitment 2020: JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit
Official Website: jll.com
Job Profile: Accounting Analyst
Company Name: JLL
Company Location: Gurgaon, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
What this job involves –
- Produce annual and ad hoc reconciliations in accordance to agreements and timetables.
- Produce an expenditure schedule which is fully reconciled and include back up for all accruals, prepayments and transfers.
- Produce an income schedule which is fully reconciled.
- Liaise directly with the Surveyor to prepare apportionment schedules in the agreed format
- Proactively lead assigned portfolio/s to closure by following up with stakeholders to provide responses / deliverables
- Communicate clearly and in a concise manner and ensure stakeholders understand requirements and provide responses
- Proactively flag work items at risk of missing KPIs to supervisor whenever necessary
- Raise balancing charges.
- Submit to Accounts Manager for internal audit review and action any review points.
- Ensure final completion steps are carried out accurately, timely and to instruction
- Produce annual budgets as per instructions.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance and Compliance procedures
- Any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team
- Help create macro based excel templates to improve processes and reduce manual tasks
To apply you need to have: –
- Knowledge of property accounts and property VAT.
- Knowledge/experience of basic accounting.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and email at a moderate to advanced efficiency
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to set own priorities.
- Organised and able to work to detail and to deadlines.
- Able to apply analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of Visual Basic and advanced MS excel
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint & MS Access
- To work with Surveyors, Facility Managers and Client Accountants to produce reconciled accounts within agreed deadlines.
- To provide detailed summary of accounts to the tenants and to the Client
- Demonstrate industry and domain knowledge over a period of time by gaining knowledge through interactions with the Property Management business community, research, etc. and contribute to the ‘Centre of Excellence’ concept
- Accounting Background (B. Com/M. Com/MBA Finance)
- Fresher or experience till 1 year in the process of Transaction Management/R2R
Apply Before the link Expires for JLL Freshers Recruitment 2020.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free