JLL Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit
Official Website: jll.com.
Company Name: JLL
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Front End Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- We are looking for a highly impactful & resourceful candidate to help solve intricate business problems using modern technology stacks and support JLL Technologies.
- The role will add immense value to the role holder through enhancement of technical knowledge and exposure to best in class technologies suite in the application development domain.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability
- Contributes towards technical analysis, development of technical specifications and implementation of front-end solutions based on business needs
- Implement front-end technical solutions based on project requirements working in a team environment collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Build custom applications utilizing the right technologies, web best practices, responsive UI/UX designs and company standards/processes.
- Assist the development team in the maintenance of various applications and optimize them for maximum speed and scalability
- Undertakes rapid prototyping and wire framing to illustrate users’ needs to help refine business requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and contribute towards best practices and company knowledge sharing
- Self-directed learner who picks up new skills and utilizes them in building solutions meeting industry standards
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in business from a reputed University. Advanced degree preferred
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Basic knowledge and understanding of web markup, including HTML5 & CSS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledge on relational databases, SQL, C, C++, Python, React and/or AngularJS will be a plus
- Reliable and self-motivated Individual who is flexible and adapts in quickly changing environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Excellent problems solving skills and ability to think logically and organize workflows independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing to work with multiple cross- functional teams
- Should be capable of grasping new and upcoming technologies with an intent of exploring better solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster client relationships
Apply Before the link Expires.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Apply Link-Click Here