About the Company: Jindal Steel and Power Limited is amongst India’s fastest growing and largest business conglomerates with significant presence in core infrastructure sectors including Steel, Power and Mining. Led by Mr. Naveen Jindal, JSPL has a DNA which breeds innovation, transformation, flexibility and adaptability. JSPL has cutting edge capacities to produce 10.75 Million Tonne per Annum (MTPA) Iron through a judicious mix of Direct Reduced Iron (DRI), Blast Furnace and Hot Briquetted Iron (HBI) catering to its 8.6 MTPA Liquid Steel making processes across 3 locations. The company has a well spread-out installed steel capacity of 8.4 MTPA prudently spread over Bar Mills, Plate Mills, Rail and Universal Beam Mill (RUBM), Medium & Light Structural Mill (MLSM) and Wire Rod Mill.
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Location : Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) and Angul (Odhisa)
Training Period : 12 Months
Salary : 5 LPA during training period / 5.5 LPA after training period + Retention Bonus Rs 3L.
Eligibility Criteria for the Off Campus Hiring :
- Qualification – BE / B.Tech (Mechanical / Metallurgy / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Ceramics) 2017 or 2018 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
Desired Candidate Profile: :
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Job Description: Engineers are the backbone for JSPL. From production engineers to application engineers, JSPL offers world-renowned training and opportunities to build foundational technical and professional skills which provide a great platform to start your career.
What we offer :
- Opportunity to work with world’s leading Steel, Power & Mining Industry
- Opportunity to explore your passion by learning and growing continuously.
- Exposure to action learning projects across various functions.
- Build a strong career profile by working on challenging assignments
- To develop with company’s sponsored career advancement programs
What are we looking for: :
- Holistic performer with excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Open to relocation based on business requirements
- An intercultural mindset.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates