Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Training Period: 12 Months
Location: PAN India
- CTC during training period: INR 6 Lakhs per annum
- CTC on successful completion of training: INR 6.5 Lakhs, to be absorbed in the grade of Assistant Manager
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Besides CTC, Medi-claim for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Group Personnel Accidental Insurance, Mobile Handset, Retention bonus will be applicable. The approximate Gross CTC during the training period is INR 7.32 Lakhs per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for Jindal Steel and Power Off Campus:
- Qualification BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Chemical/Electrical & Electronics /Instrumentation /Mining) 2020 or 2021 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Available to join by 15th April 2021
- Willing to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Young Engineers with excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Is in sync with the Core Values and Beliefs of JSPL
- Open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- An intercultural mind set
Benefits of Joining JSPL:
- Opportunity to work with leading Steel, Power & Mining Industry
- Opportunity to explore your passion by learning and growing continuously.
- Diversified product platform to perform action learning projects across various units.
- Build a strong career profile by working on challenging assignments
- Be a part of the Industry 4.0 revolution
- To develop with company’s sponsored career advancement programs
JSPL Selection Process:
Candidates interested in joining JSPL as Graduate Engineer Trainee will have to undergo the selection process as follows:
- Computer based examination (Aptitude, Technical)
- Personal Interview (Technical, Behavioural and Physical parameters)
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
- The appointment to the above position is subject to Pre-Employment Health checks and medically fit report from authorized company doctor.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected.
Apply Before the link Expires for Jindal Steel and Power Off Campus.