JFrog Freshers Recruitment As R&D Software Engineer: JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users with zero downtime. The world’s top brands such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Uber, VMware, and Spotify are among the 4500 companies that already depend on JFrog to manage binaries for their mission-critical applications. JFrog is a privately-held, global company, and is a proud sponsor of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation [CNCF].
Job Profile: R&D Software Engineer
Company Name: JFrog Pipelines
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description: Do you love building highly adopted products used by the top Fortune 100 companies? Are you excited by the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment and delivering high quality code using the latest frameworks and technologies? Are you passionate about delivering simple, yet beautiful, user interfaces?
If the answer is yes, we should talk. JFrog is looking for strong, hands-on developers who can join a small, innovative, and talented R&D team. If you’re the type of person who is passionate about delivering beautiful and functional products and working in a fast-paced environment, you will be a great fit for our team.
Responsibilities For JFrog Freshers Recruitment As R&D Software Engineer
- Develop high quality, testable and efficient code (Node.js/ Angular.js/ Vue.js)
- Security integration, token management and session context
- REST API development and integration
Desired Skills and Experience for JFrog Freshers Recruitment As R&D Software Engineer
- Experience with Node.js, Angular.js, Vue.js
- Familiarity with Responsive UI development
- Good understanding of REST API consumption and design principles
- Familiarity with modern DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Familiarity with the test-driven development approach
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced culture with teams distributed across multiple time zones
- Basic understanding of software delivery workflows, i.e. how a piece of code goes from source code to production
- Great communication skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
Apply Before the link Expires for JFrog Freshers Recruitment As R&D Software Engineer.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell