Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company:Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With 2011 revenues of over $10 billion, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and specialty consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations and maintenance.
Official Website: http://www.jacobs.com
Job Type : Core/Technical
Job Profile: Trainee Engineers
CTC: Best in industry
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Location: Anywhere in India
Last date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Mechanical Engineering degree is a must.
- Total experience of 1 to 5 years. Minimum 1 years of experience in a reputed organization or a Consultancy, preferably with the following experience..
- Detailed engineering activities for various stated equipment such as Pumps, Cooling Tower, Compressors, Pharma Machinery, Boilers, Material Handling etc.,
- Preparation of technical specification and technical data sheet for various equipment
- Preparation of technical bid evaluation,
- Checking of vendor drawings/design w.r.t. specification/design parameters,
- Able to achieve target with quality norms.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD & 3D Modeling would be added advantage
About the Job:
- Ensure the timely completion of all project specifications, design, drawings & requisitions for areas of responsibility assigned to him.
- Ensure all documentation within the scope of his responsibility is prepared checked reviewed and approved in accordance with the Group Working Instructions for the Project.
- Review all vendor bids and documentation for technical acceptability.
- Render technical assistance to other design groups as necessary including review of relevant drawings of other groups for adequate and appropriate interface.
- Ensure that all work is in compliance with the Client’s Standards and Engineering Practices as described in the Project Co-ordination Procedure.
- Carry out inspection of equipment as per relevant approved documents (like Purchase Orders, Final Vendor Drawings etc.) to ensure that equipment manufactured is in line with all approved Technical Specifications.
Apply Before the Link Expires.
To Apply: Click here