J P Morgan Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: For over 200 years, JPMorgan Chase & Co has provided innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world.
Today, we’re a leading global financial services firm with operations servicing clients in more than 100 countries. Whether we are serving customers, helping small businesses, or putting our skills to work with partners, we strive to identify issues and propose solutions that will propel the future and strengthen both our clients and our communities.
Job Profile: FWC – Software Engineer – Java – Associate
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: JPMC manages ~$5tn collateral within discrete functions, each supported by their own technology architecture. Firm-wide Collateral Management program has been structured around stitching all these functions onto a single dashboard with features like:
- Real-time financial asset position view across functions
- Holistic repo of all Collateral Eligibility rules, haircuts and concentration limits.
- Intra-day monitoring of counterparty exposures across the margin life-cycle
- Optimization & analytics like what-if scenarios assessment
Tech Stack: React, Java, Cassandra, AMPS, Gaia, AaaS, RabbitMQ, S3
- Strong in Java, OOPs, Design Patterns
- Independent and self-motivated team player
- Good aptitude, quick learner and strong analytical skills
- T-shaped resource with open mind and learning attitude
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here